Since the bambino arrived i haven’t done too much work but here are a few pics to show anyway, firstly some goodies that i have used in my hive
They are kind of just plonked on but i think with some clever cabling it will start to look good. I got my plasticard stuck down and used some netting stretched over some platforms which turned out rather well, i just need to fix the edging !
I’v also finished the edging of my modular street level pieces and started creating a dice tower for the hive :
And in other news i found my Barbaretta model from Inquisitor and made myself a workbench for my man cave :