I got some more detail work done on my Vertical Hive, i have added some more pipework as well as ladders, lots of ladders. On top of this i have added some of old PC parts i had to the walls to break up the smoothness of it and i have also started work on the hive guys/tradepost/saloon shop fronts that i plan for the bottom section.
A small/rough list of things to do would be :
- Finish wall/ceiling detail
- Staircase down entire length of one side
- Lift down same side as the ladders
- Finish shop fronts
- Program Odroid/SHOW/Vu
- Add missing platforms to connect lift/ladders/staircase
- Smear filler on floors/sand down
- Create edges for platforms
- RAILINGS ! ! ! ! !
- PAINT !?! PAINT !?! PAINT !?!
I think that’s most of it, i should really write my plans down, it is still very rough around the edges (literally in some cases) but i would love to know what people think and any ideas they may have. Thanks for looking !